- Extra lecture on Jan 29, Thursday 10:15-12:00 at KTH, room 3418. We will discuss the homework assignments and solutions to them.
- Please fill in the Course Evaluation. It is open throughout Jan 2015.
- Written assignment #4 is out (Deadline: January 15). Send the solutions by email (email@example.com) or leave them at the mathematics department at KTH.
- Written assignment #3 is out (Deadline: December 11). There was a small misprint in problem 3: the condition is that (a,b,c)!=(0,0,0) (not abc!=0).
- The tutorial and the lecture on Friday Oct 24 are cancelled. Next tutorial and lecture take place on Thursday Oct 30.
- Written assignment #2 is out (Deadline: November 6 extended until November 13)
- D'oh! There was a stupid mistake in problem 2 on assignment #1 - check out the corrected version.
- Careful: A `finite A-module' is not necessarily finite, it's `finitely generated'!
- Written assignment #1 is out! (Deadline: October 9)
Lectures: Benjamin Nill (SU) and David Rydh (KTH).
Tutorials: Olof Bergvall (SU).
The lectures will start on September 4, the tutorials on September 11.
Time and place (CLICK HERE!)
Last lecture on Dec 11.
Extra lecture on Jan 29, Thursday 10:15-12:00 at KTH, room 3418.
Miles Reid, Undergraduate Commutative Algebra.
Grading criteria see below. Homework questions for self-study and tutorials see below.