- Lars Arvestad <firstname.lastname@example.org>, course responsible
- Magnus Brogie <email@example.com>, teaching assistant
- Albin Printz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, teaching assistant
Course litteratureThe main course book is Introduction to Algorithms by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, and Stein. You will however need to read online about, for example, Python, git, and GitHub.
ExaminationYou will have to pass three hurdles to finish this course:
- There are eight practicals in the course.
- The course project is worth 3 credits. It involves applying what you have learned in the course on a real dataset. Thre project will be described separately. The project is graded A-F. Deadline: TBA
- The theoretical material will be assessed in an exam. Scheduled exam dates for 2018 are June 8 and August 16. The exam is graded A-F. See exams.